Skip to content
TECHNO CHEMICAL CORPORATION
- Company Name:
- TECHNO CHEMICAL CORPORATION
- Representative's name:
- 27-9 HONKOMAGOME 1 CHOME, BUNKYO-KU, TOKYO 113-0021, JAPAN
- 1. "TS-MP series" Micro Pump OEM Module
2. SUS Fiber Filter
- Sales Points:
- 1. "TS-MP series "Micro Pump OEM Module
TS-MP Micro Pump OEM Modules is a high precision plunger pump which can accommodate both dispensing and metering application. The small and lightweight module is easily incorporated into a dispensing equipment, analytical instruments, laboratory test equipment, and diagnostic instrument, and can be applied to any dispensing pumping applications that require high precision and reproducibility of liquid flow. Newly adopted "NiCr (chromium nitride)" SUS316 plunger is proud of the dimensional accuracy of one rank above the conventional ceramic plunger, bringing the realization of accurate and precise flow with excellent cost performance. In addition to the high torque stepper motor of 25mm, 28mm and 42mm square size, upgraded lead screw has been adopted which realizes a more stable liquid feeding. 0.5mm pitch screw and optional micro stepping driver is also available for applications that require more smooth pumping.
1) Precise and very small quantity to extensive flow 10uL~max 5000uL/min
2) Long term stability of height reproducibility by various height precise part processing and composition
3) It corresponds to both sides “Continuation Flow” and “Measurement Flow”
4) Compact sized pump and controller
5) Corresponds check Valve and Pinch Valves
1) OEM Module
2) High Torque Motor Unipolar, Bipolar available 25mm, 28mm, 42mm sq.
3) Pump Volume 28 ml ~ 3 m l
4) SUS316 (CrN treated), Sapphire, Zirconia Plunger
5) High Reproducibility CV: 0.1235%
6) Pressure 0.5～1 MPa
7) Home Position Sensor
2. SUS Fiber Filter
1) Higher efficiency and precision than the filtration with conventional SUS powder filters.
2) Uniform fiber diameter of 1 µm. Minimized deviation in particle size.
3) Only 50 µm thickness. Minuscule inner volume.
4) Fibers connected at multi-points providing sufficient robustness in the thin configuration.
5) Faster filtration with 90 % void. Lower fluid resistance. Reduced clogging. Longer service life.
Therefore, compared with the conventional filter, the pressure loss is low
6) For small particles more than 0.2 µm diameter.
7) Flexible. Possible to be bent.